Mesotherapy For Face
Mesotherapy for face: To achieve vibrant and youthful skin, people are trying all types of different skin care products and treatments. Mesotherapy for the face is one such treatment which you can go for instead of the traditional skin care procedures.
Unlike superficial treatments, mesotherapy involves the precise injection of amino acids, vitamins, and enzymes using fine needles into the skin’s mid-layer. Originating in France, this technique initially aimed at relieving medical pain but later found a cosmetic application, particularly in fat removal.
So what is mesotherapy and why is it getting popular as a skin treatment? What are the benefits and do mesotherapy have any potential risks? All of these questions will be answered in this article.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy derives its name from “meso,” which means medium treatment. It treats the middle or mesodermal layer of our skin, utilizing minuscule needles. That’s why it’s called Mesotherapy for face.
It delivers a tailored mixture of enzymes, hormones, and vitamins directly to the skin’s mid-layer. This procedure targets issues including inflammation and less blood flow into our skin, aiming for skin rejuvenation.
In recent times mesotherapy has been used for different skin concerns.
- Hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone treatment.
- Skin elasticity enhancement.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are minimized.
- Fat removal from targeted areas of the body.
Are some of the skin and hair concerns that are treated by Mesotherapy for face.
What Are The Benefits Of Mesotherapy?
1. Enhanced Skin Nutrition: Mesotherapy is a useful treatment for your skin, it rejuvenates skin, delivering a bunch of vitamins and nutrients right where your skin needs it. It even ensures that your skin absorbs the nutrients all in. As a result, your skin feels super-refreshed and happy.
2. Affordable Anti-Aging Treatment: Imagine saying goodbye to expensive surgeries! Mesotherapy is your wallet-friendly effective treatment for anti-aging. It minimizes the signs of aging (wrinkles). Plus, no downtime means you can get back to your usual stuff right away.
3. Personalized Care for Your Skin’s Needs: Mesotherapy can be a solution to multiple problems regarding your skin. It can reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrate your skin, and deal with pigmentation and uneven skin tone. It rejuvenates your skin and gives you youthful glowy skin.
4. Say Bye-Bye to Spots and Hello to Glow: Mesotherapy isn’t just about anti-aging – it also deals with skin problems. Dark spots, pigmentation, or uneven skin tone can be treated by mesotherapy. It rejuvenates your skin and makes the complexion brighter.
5. Skin Hydration: Mesotherapy isn’t just about fixing things you can see. It can penetrate concentrated serum, like hyaluronic acid deep into your skin and hydrates without the need for any scary surgeries. Your skin gets plump, firm, and just plain healthy-looking.
Who Can Perform A Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy for face is typically performed by registered medical practitioners, like dermatologists. It’s crucial to go to a qualified practitioner with experience in mesotherapy, as improper treatment can lead to complications.
Always choose a licensed and reputable healthcare provider who can understand your individual needs and guide you through the potential risks and benefits of the procedure.
Points You Need To Keep In Mind Before Opting For Mesotherapy
Before going for mesotherapy, you need to have a few sessions with your doctor. Your medical history should be reviewed by doctors. You also need to know what you can expect from this treatment and the risks included. We have discussed a few points that you should follow before going for mesotherapy.
- Conduct a thorough medical history review, In case of diabetes, cardiovascular issues, or skin infections the surgery may not be possible.
- Avoid taking any particular blood thinners, aspirin, or anti-inflammatory substances to avoid potential complications.
- Do allergy tests to identify potential reactions to substances used in mesotherapy.
What Is The Procedure Of Mesotherapy For Face?
Your doctor will discuss with you in detail before mesotherapy about what to expect from the treatment and how it will be done. Go through the procedure mentioned below to get an overall idea.
- Medical history review, discussion, and realistic expectations set.
- On the day of mesotherapy, the doctor will put marks in the targeted area after cleansing the skin.
- The doctor will use small needles to inject tiny amounts of the vitamin and nutrient mixture into your skin.
- They will notice how your skin is reacting to the ingredients.
- They’ll tell you what to do after, like avoiding the sun or certain creams.
- You might have a follow-up to see if everything is good or you need a few adjustments.
Please note that the above-mentioned points are just to give you an idea and the real procedure should only be performed by doctors or certified cosmetic surgeons.
Also Check: Avocado Oil For Skin
What Are The Potential Risks Of Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy has very limited scientific evidence regarding its effectiveness in treating skin. The process is also not FDA-approved. If you are diabetic or have any cardiovascular disease or skin infections, you shouldn’t undergo mesotherapy. After the procedure is done, it may show some side effects.
The most common ones are mentioned below.
- Inflammation in the treated area. (Edema).
- Slight discomfort.
- Increased skin sensitivity.
- Bumpy texture.
Make sure to inform your doctors about your medications. You should also inform them about your allergies. (if known).
Also Read: Azelaic Acid for Skin
Frequently Asked Questions About Mesotherapy For Face
Q1. What are the benefits of Mesotherapy?
Ans. Mesotherapy treats your hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. It hydrates skin and reduces the signs of aging. (Fine lines, wrinkles).
Q2. Microneedling and Mesotherapy, which should I go for?
Ans. You can choose one after consulting your doctor. But microneedling is considered the comparatively safer option.
Q3. How long does the effect of Mesotherapy last?
Ans. To keep the result of Mesotherapy intact, you should have a session every 5 months.
What is mesotherapy used for?
The French rejuvenation procedure known as mesotherapy employs tiny injections of vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants, and plant extracts to tighten and renew skin, enhance the quality of hair, and eliminate excessive fat. The method was created in 1952 by a doctor in France named Michel Pistor.
People are getting benefited from the treatment and that’s why mesotherapy is getting recognition. Consider the potential risks and side effects with your doctor. Don’t hesitate to ask them your queries.
Mesotherapy has potential and if done by the professionals, it can cure a lot of skin related issues. Take advantage of it and get your mesotherapy done today by a dermatologist.